Eagle PC has been providing quality computer services since our founding in 1990 under B&B Computing Inc. It is our mission to supply a loyal and reliable service at a reasonable rate. We believe the best way to achieve this goal is to listen to the customer’s needs and recommend a solution that is right for them.
- We are located in Black Creek, BC servicing the Comox Valley and Campbell River
- Specialized in Remote Support we also sell and upgrade computers and peripherals
- host and design websites
- set up networks and
- back up your data remotely.
- Established on Jan. 2nd 1990 under B&B Computing Inc.
- Moved to Vancouver Island in August 2006
- Re-started the business under Eagle PC in Octobere 2006
- Specialized in Sales and Services
- Computer systems and Notebooks
- E-solutions (remote support)
- Web Hosting
- Web Design
Call us to set up a demonstration of how it works! The remote support and the remote back up is fully encrypted, so you do not have to worry about somebody accessing your data. We have almost 20 years of experience in computer sales and service.
Our new Website
As we are re-designing our website – there will be new information added every day. So, if you cannot find the information you are looking for, please contact us by filling out the form “contact us” or visit our page soon. We are eager to hear from you what you think of our site and if we can improve it in any way.
Aiming for the Best
By aiming for the best solutions and the lowest price for our customers we kept customers over decades. We are familiar with all operating systems and most of the software running under Windows and if we don’t know a specific program we will take the time to understand it. We also maintain the hardware – You might not be aware how much dust a computer can collect just by cooling the processor and a computer can quit working if you do not get this dust out of your machine. Contact us: We have special equipment making this a matter of minutes.